This year 13.5 million people, 65 and older will fall. If you or a loved one experience a medical emergency, time is of the essence.
Maintaining your health and independence at home can be a challenge and a concern for both you and your loved ones. AtlantiCare can help you meet that challenge with a technologically advanced but easy-to-use service– AtlantiCare AtlantiCare Lifeline – that you can use in the comfort of your home.
Now you can take an active role in your own health and well-being while gaining peace of mind for yourself and your family.
Falls and medication errors are the two biggest threats to independent living. That's why AtlantiCare Lifeline provides the #1 Medical Alert Service to offer you something else: peace of mind.
AtlantiCare Lifeline is a medical alert service, available 24 hours a day, that reduces your risk of being alone. At the push of a button, you can summon help in the event of a fall or other medical emergency.
Benefits of AtlantiCare’s Lifeline Program
- AtlantiCare Lifeline is there for you 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- You will never have to speak with a machine. A highly trained Lifeline Operator will always answer your call.
- We take applications right over the phone to expedite prompt installations.
- Lifeline reduces the chance of complications by making sure your loved one quickly gets the right help.
- Lifeline is remarkably affordable, with no purchase required and with no long-term commitment.
- AtlantiCare Lifeline accepts private pay and is a JACC/CAP approved provider.
- AtlantiCare Lifeline has been serving Atlantic, Cape May and Southern Ocean Counties since 1994.
- Lifeline enables your loved ones to continue to live where they prefer to be, safe in their own homes surrounded by a lifetime of memories.